- Academic Departments Assignments and helpful links organized by department (eg. English, Computer …).
- Saints Google Account Access sahsonline Google account (mail, drive, etc.)
- Saints Google Account Sign-up Instructions
- ebrary – SAHS Online Digital Library over 50,000 volumes in eBook format
- CQ Researcher
- Annals of American History
- Encyclopedia Britannica
- Project Gutenberg – over 6000 complete books online
- Follett Destiny Library Circulation
- Reference Desk – a great site to begin any research
- The National Data Book contains a collection of statistics on social and economic conditions in the United States. Selected international data are also included. The Abstract is also your Guide to Sources of other data from the Census Bureau, other Federal agencies, and private organizations.
- The Library Spot (libraryspot.com) a wealth of reference materials and online resources
Tools For Success
- Biographies of living and dead persons.
- Dewey Browse – This is a great cite has hundreds of links arranged according to their place in the Dewey Decimal System