St. Augustine High School Tuition Aid Application Information
The information you provide in the FAST (Financial Aid for School Tuition, powered by ISM) application process will provide the basis for evaluating your need for tuition aid relative to the applicant pool and amount of available funds. A properly completed application is, therefore, essential in determining relative needs. Failure to complete the application by the deadline will delay, reduce and/or prevent the awarding of tuition aid.
Please be aware that FAST will contact you using the email provided and it is advised to check your junk or spam email folders during this process.
APPLICATION DEADLINE AND REQUIRED DOCUMENTS
The financial aid application opens on November 1, 2023.
FAST automatically places applications that are missing tax documents on hold. Please plan to complete your taxes accordingly. If you have questions regarding the process or documentation, contact Kevin DeRieux at firstname.lastname@example.org. Any questions regarding the application itself should be handled directly through the FACTS help line.
THE FAST HELP LINE: 1-877-326-3278
Freshman families and returning families with an incoming freshman:
- The financial aid application opens on November 1, 2023. Applications must be completed by January 22, 2024. Applications are not complete without full 2022 or 2023 Federal and State tax returns with schedules and W-2s.
COMMON MISTAKES –These are common mistakes that can render your application incomplete and prevent FAST from determining your eligibility for aid.
- The submission of all W-2s that were included on your tax return are required
- Both your state and federal taxes with schedules are required to process your application.
- Check your FAST Application often and use their HELP resources to guide you through the process. Their representatives are accessible and helpful for many situations. The FAST HELP LINE: 1-877-326-3278
- Pay close attention to the deadlines. By observing the deadlines you give your family the best opportunity to have FAST process and complete your application to be considered for the maximum amount of financial aid.
Sophomore, junior, and senior families that do not have an incoming freshman:
- Applications must be completed by March 20, 2024. Applications are not complete without full 2023 Federal and State tax returns with schedules and all W-2s.
Please use the link below to review the FAST application instructions prior to starting the application process.
HOW TO APPLY FOR STUDENT AID
The application can be accessed on the FAST website by clicking the FAST logo below. Questions or concerns regarding the FAST application process should initially be directed to FAST through their 24/7 Help Center link. If FAST fails to resolve your issues please email Kevin DeRieux in our Finance Department email@example.com.