Football and Basketball Home Games
Don’t Wait in the Ticket Line at the Games!
Season Passes are good for one entry per cardholder for all Saints home varsity football and basketball games throughout the regular season (not counting CIF playoffs). Individual passes can be purchased, as well as a few options for family-based multi-passes. Season passes can be picked up by students in the ASB room, by adults through the Athletic Director, or at the gate of home football games.
This year, football will have 6 home games, while basketball will anticipate having at least 6-7 home games. Season pass purchase options are as follows:
- Student Pass: $50
- Adult Pass: $80
- 1+1 Family Pass: $125 (1 adult and 1 student)
- 2+1 Family Pass: $200 (2 adults and 1 student)
- 2+2 Family Pass: $240 (2 adults and 2 students)
Aside from the season passes, individual game tickets for football and basketball will be available through GoFan. This is an electronic/mobile ticket purchased through and used with your smartphone. GoFan will be the preferred ticket option for our away games as well.
GoFan can be downloaded through your phone’s app store; get the app and set St. Augustine High School as your home school. You can also access GoFan through Saints main homepage; just scroll down until your see a blue square with the GoFan logo; click on it and you will be redirected to the school’s GoFan page. Some additional information on GoFan tickets:
- Cash is not accepted at the gate/door.
- Please be aware that tickets will not go “live” until 90 minutes prior to the listed start time.
- Once fans are ready to enter the venue, they will tap “activate” on their ticket. Once a ticket is activated, it will only be “live” for a few seconds, so please wait and don’t activate until the security guard or school administrator tells you to go ahead and activate your ticket(s).
- Tickets can be shared with other people via text, email, or the app, so it is not a problem for one person to buy tickets for a group or family and then distribute the tickets accordingly.
Any questions about ticket or Season Pass purchases can be directed to the Director of Athletics, Mr. Matt Linville (email@example.com).
Thank you, and Go Saints!