REMINDER!!!! IF YOU ARE TAKING AQUATIC SPORTS IN INTERSESSION, YOU NEED TO REGISTER WITH THE MISSION BAY AQUATIC CENTER BY TODAY, FRIDAY DEC 9, OR YOU WILL LOSE YOUR ROSTER SPOT. The facility can’t staff properly if you don’t register. Reference the Announcement that was sent in Canvas regarding the details and links. See Mr. Dent if you have any questions.
BLACK STUDENT UNION HOLIDAY
REMINDER: Black Student Union HOLIDAY/ CHRISTMAS DONATION DRIVE – This Winter many people will go without food, clothes and warm accessories, but the Saints Black Student Union has created a competition-based program to raise materials for the less fortunate. This competition starts next Monday, the 5th of December. You can bring all donations to the ASB room. Student who earns the most points will get a $25 Raising Canes gift card.
- 4 cans of Food/ 1 blanket or winter clothing piece= 5 point
- Every 20 points is a Service hour (Max 5 Service Hours)
- In order to receive Service hours at the end of the event, a student is required to participate in the event
- Questions talk to Mikah James, Andrew Bier or Miles Harris.
- Donations due by December 15that Noon.
SAINTS DRAMA IS PROUD TO ANNOUNCE ITS SPRING MUSICAL, THE DROWSY CHAPERONE OPENING IN APRIL! If you are interested in auditioning for the cast or interviewing for a tech crew position, please attend an info meeting TODAY, Friday 12/9 from 2:10-2:45p in the theater.