St. Augustine High School
Covid-19 update – 3/13/20
St. Augustine High School will be cancelling face to face instruction until further notice.
All academic classes will move to online delivery of education beginning Monday March 16th.
The following measures will apply:
- We immediately suspend all in-person classes and transition to the CANVAS online platform until it is deemed safe to resume normal operations.
- We will provide regular updates to the entire community via CANVAS, our website and social media channels.
- We will suspend all extra-curricular activities during the time that the school is closed.
- We have suspended all athletic activities during the time the school is closed.
- Campus hours next week will be 8am-2pm. Campus will only be open to faculty and staff. There will be exceptions for those needing the school’s chaplaincy, academic/college counseling, or business office services. If you are in this group during the closure you can connect via email and schedule an appointment.
- If your student was absent on Friday 3/13/20 please make plans to visit campus to clear his locker of textbooks prior to Wednesday 3/18/20. We are scheduled to have the campus disinfected the weekend of March 21st.
We understand there will be questions around many issues. Please be assured that answers and additional information will be forthcoming in our regular response plan updates. We will continue to be diligent in communicating facts and changes to school plans/activities and push notifications to the community using CANVAS, social media sites, and the website.
Thanks, and please bear with us while we transition through this evolving health crisis.
In the Spirit,