St. Augustine High School is in the process of transitioning into a new more functional and user friendly database system. This new system (MySchoolApp) is where parents will log in to complete almost all school administrative tasks.
Features of the new system.
- Contract/ ReEnrollment forms.
- Smart Tuition – Contract agreement and payments
- Parent/Student contact information.
- Transcripts and Report Cards.
Please note some information will not be available when you log in the first time. We will be adding more information over the next few months.
So now what?
The 2020-2021 Tuition agreement for your student/s has been assigned to you in our new MySchoolApp. Please login to https://sahs.myschoolapp.com to access your account and complete your contract before its due date of March 31, 2020.
How do I log in?
- Once you are at https://sahs.myschoolapp.com
- Please select the “Forgot Login or First time logging in” link to retrieve your Username and create your Password.
- Put in your email address, this should be the email address you have on file with Saints now.
- Select Username and Password boxes.
- You will receive two emails. One with your current Username and one to create a password for the new system.
- Once logged in, you will see a banner across the top of the page, click on it to access your contract(s).
- You will be asked to enter your Smart Tuition login in order to connect your accounts in both systems for security purposes. If you do not know your Smart tuition login, please go to https://parent.smarttuition.com to retrieve your username and password. You will only need to connect these accounts once.
This is a link to more detailed directions with screenshots to assist you in logging into MySchoolApp for the first time.
If you have any issues logging into the new system please contact;
Todd Igelman at firstname.lastname@example.org or 619-282-2184 extension 5580