“The St. Augustine Experience”
Talk with parents of current and former students (we can put you in touch). Let alumni and current Saintsmen tell of their experiences. Plan a visit to the campus. We have an annual Open House in November, scheduled day visits for 7th and 8th graders in October, and we can arrange other opportunities at your convenience. Please contact Director of Admissions, Mike Haupt at firstname.lastname@example.org
with any questions.
How to Get Started
If you feel that St. Augustine is the right school for you, it's time to get underway. Enrollment time is an opportunity for you to set your goals and determine how you can best contribute to and benefit from the "St. Augustine Experience."
For 8th Grade Students:
- To begin, complete the online application for admission. Pre-registration is recommended, but registration will be accepted on the day of the test. The test will be given Saturday, January 21st, 2017 at 8:30 am. Financial aid forms are due by Monday, January 23rd, 2017 and will be available on our website by mid-December.
- Saints will request academic records from your elementary school and a recommendation from your principal and teachers.
- Evaluation of these records and the results of the Entrance Test will be made by the Saints Admission Team. We will make an appointment for an interview with you at Saints. Non-Catholic school students are encouraged to bring a letter of recommendation from their pastor to the interview.
- Formal acceptance of new Saintsmen will be made by the end of March.
Entering 9th grade students must
- Achieve a satisfactory score on the High School Placement Test (HSPT)
- Successfully complete all 8th grade course work at their current school
- Have an acceptable recommendation from elementary school principal and teachers (requested by Saints)
- Have a personal interview (non-Catholic students are encouraged to bring a letter of recommendation from their pastor to the interview)
- Have a zero tuition balance at their current school.
For Transfer Students:
- To begin the transfer process please request an application from Director of Admissions Mike Haupt (email@example.com). Please do not apply through the portal on our website. We do not require the $50 application fee for transfer students.
- Typically a limited number of students coming from other high schools are accepted each year. (Normally, students wishing to transfer in their senior year are not accepted.)
- Please include recommendations from your principal, teachers and counselor. We will also request an academic record from your current school.
- We will arrange for a personal interview.
- You will be notified as soon as possible of your acceptance, conditional upon your final semester's performance at your current school.
- Typically transfer applications are reviewed at the end of the school year.